How to Lock Your PC/Mac after Remote Control
Protect data on the host computer by setting the host to lock when remote control ends or is disconnected.
- Access the host preferences:
- From the host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel and follow this path:
- From a client device, connect to the host Main Menu and follow this path:
- Under Locking the Host Computer, select from the following options (as required):
Option Description Always lock the host after remote control Select this option to always lock the host's operating system when a remote control session ends. Lock when connection has been lost Select this option to lock the host's operating system if the client disconnects during remote control. Lock when connection has been timed out Select this option to lock the host's operating system if the client connection times out during remote control (see also How to Set Remote Control Time-out).
- Click OK or Apply. Your settings are applied immediately to the host.