How to Copy Files to an iOS Phone or Tablet
You can transfer files and folders from your computer or cloud to your phone or tablet.
- Select the computer or cloud with the files you want to copy. Here's how.
- To copy from a computer, tap , select the computer with the files you want to copy.
- To copy from a cloud storage service, go to Cloud.
- Choose the files you want to copy.
- To transfer a single file, next to that file, tap the more options icon and tap Copy
- To transfer multiple files, in the top-right corner, tap the multiple items icon, select the items you want to transfer and tap Copy.
- To copy to your device, tap Local and choose a location to which the files are transferred and tap Paste here.
Result: Your files are copied.
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022