How to Change the Color Quality of the Host Screen
Remote Control from a PC or Mac
Select a lower setting to optimize the amount of information transferred during remote control, or select a higher setting to improve the quality of the image.
- On the Remote Control toolbar, click Options > Color Quality. The Color Quality options are displayed.
- Select the appropriate setting.
Tip: Choose Automatically adjust color settings to allow LogMeIn to detect the optimal setting.Your selection is applied immediately.
- To improve performance, select Grayscale, Low quality, or Compressed.
- For better image quality, select Medium quality or High quality.
- For best image quality, select HD quality. Note: HD quality requires higher network bandwidth and computer performance than other options.