How do I prevent the host from launching at startup?
You can manually prevent the host software from starting by disabling it in your operating system's startup service settings.
To prevent the host from running up at startup, please do the following:
- Click Start.
- Right-click My Computer.
- Select Manage.
- In the window that appears expand Services and Applications.
- Select Services.
- On the right hand side find LogMeIn.
- Right click and select Properties.
- From Startup Type select Manual and click OK.
- Do the same for the LogMeIn Maintenance Service.
- After rebooting, the host service will not start (the taskbar icon WILL appear showing disabled).
To re-enable, right-click the host taskbar icon and select Switch On LogMeIn.