How do I connect an inaccessible computer to my account?
When LogMeIn host software is installed on a computer but the computer is not attached to a LogMeIn account, the computer may show as Enabled but Offline or you see the following message: LogMeIn - not accessible - setup not completed.
This may happen, for example, if you delete your computer from your account via LogMeIn.com; the LogMeIn host software remains on your PC or Mac, but it is not associated with a LogMeIn account.
To enable your computer for remote access, you must associate it with a LogMeIn account.
- Go to the computer that you want to be able to access remotely.
- Open the LogMeIn Control Panel.
- On the Overview tab or About tab, click Switch Account....
- Enter the LogMeIn ID (email) and password for the account you want to use to access the computer. The Switch account... page is displayed.
- Click Continue. LogMeIn must be restarted before the changes take effect.