How do I clear saved passwords in the Client desktop app?
Two types of passwords can be saved in the Client desktop app.
To prevent automatic login on a device, you must make sure the device is not saved as a trusted device.
- Open the Client and click . The login screen is displayed.
- Click LogMeIn.
- Make sure you have NOT selected I trust this device. Keep me logged in.
- Click Log in.
- Open the Client and log into your account.
- Right-click the computer that needs its password removed.
- Click Properties.
- Clear the password fields by highlighting the text with your mouse and pressing Delete.
- When you are finished, click OK.
- Open the Client.
- Log in.
- Click on the computer you want to work with.
- Click the info button for that computer.
- At the bottom of the computer info screen, click Forget stored credentials.