How do I change account email notifications?
Account notifications are setup by default when an account is first created. Some of these notifications are turned on by default.
To change the account notification settings please follow the instructions below:
- Visit LogMeIn.com and log in to your account using your email address and password.
- Click your email address at the top of the page.
- Click Account.
- Click the Security tab and scroll down to the Account Audit section.
- Check or uncheck the boxes next to each option to turn on or off the notifications.
- Once you have finished editing the notifications, click Save.
Don't see the Account Audit section?
Make sure that you have selected your personal profile in the Profile drop-down list at the top of the page. The Account Audit section will be displayed when you go back to your account notification settings.