How can I prevent the host's lock screen from showing when I log in?
Warning: Only attempt this if you are comfortable modifying the Windows registry. Changes may cause system instability or even prevent Windows from starting. Contact Support if you need assistance.
- On the host, open the Run dialog by holding down the Windows logo key and pressing the letter 'R' on your keyboard.
- Type regedit and click OK.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\LogMeIn\V5\RemoteControl.
- Create a new DWORD (32-bit) entry, called DisableLockBackgroundImage and set its value to 1.
- Close the registry editor.
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022