Files for LogMeIn: Storage for your files and folders
Files for LogMeIn gives you a new way to retrieve and share files from anywhere. You get 1TB of storage per Pro or Central subscription.
- An active Pro or Central subscription
- The latest version of a leading browser: Firefox, Chrome, Safari; Internet Explorer 10 or above
Getting started with Files for LogMeIn
- On a Windows or Mac computer, go to www.LogMeIn.com.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
- On the Computers page left menu, click Files.
- You're ready to try Files.
What happens at the end of your trial or subscription?
- Everything in your Files drive remains in read-only mode for 14 days:
- You can download existing files and folders, but you can't upload new data
- Existing public links remain active, but you can't create new ones
- If you are an account holder with invited users:
- The feature is dropped from LogMeIn Pro for all invited users
- You can no longer manage permissions for this feature (Accessible Files)
- After 14 days the feature will no longer be available for use