Managing Third-Party Antivirus Software
Monitor third-party anti-virus software running on Host computers.
For each computer covered by your former Central Premier subscription or current Central Base plan plus Security module, you can do the following:
- Monitor anti-virus status on the Computers list
- View detailed anti-virus information for each supported host
- Install and activate LogMeIn Antivirus on Windows hosts (former Central Premier subscription and current Central Base plan plus Security module only)
Note: This feature only displays information on viruses that your anti-virus software can detect. It does not display information about malware and spyware. For your users to have this feature available, Anti-Virus Management must be enabled under user permissions.
Required Host software
- Windows: Host version 4.1.1868 or higher
- Mac: Host version 22.214.171.12473 or higher
Supported anti-virus software
View a list of supported anti-virus software, sortable by support level, product name, version, and vendor.
|Full support|| For anti-virus software that is fully supported:
|Partial support|| For anti-virus software that is partially supported:
|Minimal support||Can only read whether or not the virus definition is up-to-date.|
Article last updated: 18 November, 2022