Managing Third-Party Antivirus Software
Monitor third-party anti-virus software running on LogMeIn host computers.
At a glance
For each computer covered by your subscription, you can do the following:
- Monitor anti-virus status on the Computers list
- View detailed anti-virus information for each supported host
- Install and activate LogMeIn Antivirus on Windows hosts (Premier and Security only)
Note: LogMeIn only displays information on viruses that your anti-virus software is able to detect. It does not display information about malware and spyware.
Required LogMeIn host software
- Windows: LogMeIn host version 4.1.1868 or higher
- Mac: LogMeIn host version 188.8.131.5273 or higher
Supported anti-virus software
View a list of supported anti-virus software, sortable by support level, product name, version, and vendor.
|Full support|| For anti-virus software that is fully supported:
|Partial support|| For anti-virus software that is partially supported:
|Minimal support||LogMeIn can only read whether or not the virus definition is up-to-date.|