Account Audit Log
Use the Audit Log feature to access detailed account activity information.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
Result: The Computers page is displayed.
- At the top of the page, click .
Result: The Account settings page is displayed.
- Under Audit log, click view.
The Audit log window is displayed.
- Select an event type and time period to filter audit information.
The audit log preserves events related to the following account activities and settings:
- Login Initiated
- Login Failed
- Two-step verification successful
- Two-step verification failed
- Login successful
- Password confirmation successful
- Password confirmation failed
- Two-step verification enabled
- Two-step verification disabled
- Two-step verification settings changed
- Password reset requested
- Password reset successful
- Password change successful
- Password change failed
- Account email change requested
- Account email change successful
- Account email change failed
- Email notifications settings changed
- Email notifications recipients changed
- Social account connected
- Social account disconnected
- Product updates emails enabled
- Product updates emails disabled
- Name changed
- Timezone changed
- Language changed
- Trusted device expiry changed
- Trusted device added
- Trusted device revoked
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022