The Web Controls feature allow an organizer to view conference call information when a OpenVoice call is in progress. When the organizer logs into their organizer account, they see the following on the Web Controls page:
Use web controls as an organizer
OpenVoice organizers can manage conference calls by using web controls rather than the phone. To manage a conference call from the web, do the following:
1. Log in to your OpenVoice account.
2. In the left navigation, click Web Controls.
3. Use the web controls as follows:
- Mute or unmute the participant's line. (a)
- Place the participant on hold or return the participant to the conference. (b)
- When the conference call is in Lecture Mode, the participant may raise a hand to ask to speak. Click the Hand Raised icon to unmute the participant's line. (c)
- Display the participant's telephone number. (d)
- Display the duration of the conference. (e)
- Dismiss or drop a participant from the conference. (f)
- Begin or stop recording the conference. (g)
- Mute all participants in the conference. (h)
- Unmute all participants in the conference. (i)
- Lock the conference to prevent others from joining. (j)
Note: The arrow is visible only on clicking under the column headings.