Install the OpenVoice Outlook Plugin
Before you begin installing the plugin, verify that you do not have a previously installed version of it. If you do, see How to Uninstall the OpenVoice Outlook Plug-in first for more information. Note that you may need to have administrative rights to install or uninstall the plugin.
Topics in this article:
2. Click Save when prompted to download the Setup.exe file.
3. Double-click the file and select Run, Yes or OK when prompted.
4. In the OpenVoice Outlook Plugin Setup wizard, click Next.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the installation. You will then be asked to confirm the install.
6. Once the installer successfully finishes, click Close. You can begin using the plugin!
- Windows 7 or later
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1
- Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime*
* Required for Outlook 2016 or later only