Create Reports (Administrator)
You can create reports to view data on your organizers and past activity sessions (data is stored for 1 year from the conference start date). If an organizer has just ended a session, it may take up to 15 minutes for the session to appear in your reports.
1. Log in to the Admin Center.
2. Select Create Reports from the left navigation.
3. On the Create Reports page, choose 1 of the following types of reports:
- Activity Report – Shows a summary of each organizer’s product usage
- User Status Report - Shows the current role(s) of each user on your account
- Billing History Report – Shows details about OpenVoice usage by call type
- Rates and Phone Numbers Report – Shows billing rates and phone numbers by call type
- Usage Report – Shows details about OpenVoice usage in your organizer’s conferences
- Conference Room Report – Shows details about OpenVoice conference room and organizers
4. Choose a date range either within the past year or between specific “From” and “To” dates.
5. Select users or groups. You can filter the following:
- All users, individual users or multiple users
- All administrators, individual administrators or multiple administrators
- All managers, individual managers or multiple managers
- Ungrouped users
- Seats (i.e., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, OpenVoice)
6. Then select Excel or HTML and click Create to view information on your account and users.