Change Your Email Address
You can change the email address that you use to sign in to your LogMeIn account and/or add a "Recovery" email address to use as a backup in case you ever lose access to your "Primary" email address.
To unsubscribe from promotional emails, please see How do I unsubscribe from your mailing lists?
- Log in at https://myaccount.logmeininc.com.
- Click Sign In & Security in the left toolbar.
- In the Email Address section, click Edit.
- In the "Primary email" field, fill in your desired email address. This will be the email address you use to log in to your account.
- For the "Recovery email" field, fill in an email address (must be different from your primary email address) that you would like to use to be sent a password reset email, as a backup measure in case you lose access to your primary email address. If the field is left blank (displayed as "None set," as shown above), the password reset email will be sent to your primary email address.
- Click Save when finished.