Accessing Self Service Portal
If you are looking to instantly access your billing record or have small changes and updates to make within your account, you can use the Self Service Portal. Here you'll be able to view and print invoices, update billing information, edit purchase orders, and much more. You must be established as an administrator of a Corporate account or as a billing contact to have access to the Self Service Portal.
To get access to the following features, log in to the Self Service Portal at www.citrixonline.com/s/corp-portal, then you can do the following:
- View and print invoices
- Update invoice delivery method (email only)
- Update billing information
- View, accept, and reject quotes
- Add invoice contacts
- Edit purchase orders and expiration dates
To establish access to the Self Service Portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to the following link: https://www.citrixonline.com/s/corp-portal.
Note: You must know the email address of the administrator or billing contact listed on the account. If the email address is not recognized, access to the Self Service Portal will not be granted.
2. Click Reset/Create your Password?
3. Enter your User ID (email address of the administrator or billing contact listed on the account)
4. Click Submit.
5. Click Create Password.
Having trouble setting up access? Please contact Customer Care.