join.me System Requirements
Make sure you meet the minimum system requirements to use join.me and its integrations.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10; Server 2008 R2, 2012 (32 or 64-bit) with .NET 4.0 or higher and the latest updates
- The latest build of macOS: Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), High Sierra (10.13), Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15)
- Broadband connectivity to the Internet (i.e., T1, cable modem, ISDN or DSL)
- join.me may not run on older computers that do not support SSE2
- Sorry, the desktop app doesn't run on Linux
- You should be able to use join.me in most virtual desktop environments, but the variety of VDI environments prevents us from testing them all
Note: join.me is designed for use with third-party products and services (browser, OS, etc.) that are officially supported by their respective vendors and well-maintained by the end user (latest patches and updates installed).
Always check store listings for the most recent requirements.
- iOS 11 or higher for full functionality, including screen sharing
- iOS 10 for joining or hosting meetings (for information about screen sharing from iOS 10
- Android 5 or higher
These are the requirements for joining a meeting using a browser.
- On both Windows and Mac, we recommend Chrome (but you can also use Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, or Edge)
- Once you're in a meeting, some browsers handle audio and video better than others:
- Chrome: Audio and video
- Firefox: Audio and video
- Safari: Audio only
- Internet Explorer 11 (IE) & Edge: No audio or video
- When attempting to use advanced features (such as taking the presenter role) you will be prompted to use the desktop app
Note: In Firefox and Chrome you can take the presenter role without using the desktop app.
- MS Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, and Office365 (32 or 64-bit, Windows only)
join.me should work behind a proxy. If it's not working, we'll help you sort things out.
Tip: On Windows, join.me uses the proxy settings found in Windows (not join.me itself) at .