Switch automatic screen sharing on/off
When you install the desktop app on a PC or Mac, join.me is set to automatically share your screen whenever you start a meeting. LITE, PRO, or BUSINESS subscribers can change this setting.
- During a LITE, PRO, or BUSINESS meeting on a PC or Mac, click ... (Tools).
- Click Settings.
- On the Settings window, click Meeting.
- Under When I start my meeting do either:
- To turn off automatic screen sharing clear the box next to Share my screen
- To turn on automatic screen sharing tick the box next to Share my screen
Results: Starting with your next meeting on the same PC or Mac, your settings take effect.