Why am I getting a "Cannot Print" error message?
There is a problem with your GoToMyPC printing components. Make sure that your remote printer is online.
To resolve this issue, reinstall GoToMyPC on the host computer as follows:
- From your host computer, download the GoToMyPC Installer and uninstall GoToMyPC by selecting Remove GoToMyPC.
- When finished, reboot your computer.
- Reinstall GoToMyPC using the same installer.
- Give your host computer the same nickname and access code.
- When notified that you already have a computer registered under your account with the same nickname, click Yes to reassign it.
- Connect to your host computer and try printing remotely.
Article last updated: 17 October, 2022