Remote Printing Output is Blank
There are multiple ways to resolve this problem, depending on your configuration.
Remember: A former Plus or Premier subscription, or a current Base module subscription is required to use this feature.
Change the printer resolution
This procedure may vary depending on your operating system.
- On the host, print as you normally would during regular use.
- Make sure the client printer is selected in the Print dialog box: [Printer Name] via LogMeIn[Printer Name] via RemotelyAnywhere.
- In the Print dialog box, click Preferences.
- In the Printing Preferences dialog box, click Advanced.
- Change the Resolution to a value less than 1200 dpi.
- Save your changes and print again.
Enable Force Bitmap Printing
- Access the host preferences:
- From the host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel and follow this path:
- From a client device, connect to the host Main Menu and follow this path:
- Under Remote Printing, select Force Bitmap Printing.
- Click OK or Apply.
Result: Your settings are applied immediately to the host.
- Print the file again.
Result: When bitmap printing is activated, all material printed using remote printing will be 'printed' locally to a bitmap which is then sent to the remote printer. Bitmap printing is slow, but reliable.
What to do next:
Still not working? Go toand clear the Use display accelerator option. Print the file again.
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022