You don't need to give us your email or create an account to get started with join.me.
To sign up for an account, go to the join.me website.
Remember: If you already have an account at LogMeIn.com, you can log in to join.me with the same email and password that you use at LogMeIn.com.
When do you need an account?
- As meeting organizer
- You'll be asked to create an account when you start your third meeting on the same computer.
- As a participant on a PC/Mac
- You'll never be forced to enter a username or password when joining someone else's meetings from a PC or Mac. That is, you don't need an account.
- As a participant on a phone or tablet
- You don't need to register with us when joining from a phone or tablet, but you do need to download the free join.me mobile app for iOS or Android.