Why do I get an "Internal server error: the server was unable to complete your request" error message
If you get an "Internal server error: the server was unable to complete your request" error when trying to add a user to join.me you are most probably trying use more licences or add-ons than you have in your plan.
- Sign in at https://admin.goto.com/.
- Go to and check the number of your licences.
- If you are using all of your licences, you will not be able to add a new user. However, you may purchase additional licences and add-ons.
- Alternatively, you can remove a licence from a user and assign it to the new user(s) you want to add:
- Go to and select a user.
- Click the More icon on the right of the row.
- Select Remove products from the list.
- Check the box next to the product you want to remove from the user and click Remove products.
- Select Add user and follow the instructions described in the How do I add a user? article.