What's new, May 16, 2018
join.me release note for May 16, 2018.
- Release Date
- May 16, 2018
- macOS desktop app: 126.96.36.19977
- Windows desktop app: 188.8.131.5296
- Introducing full-screen video!
- For meetings with two participants, the other person's video feed is shown in full-screen view, with an option to switch to bubbles in the lower-left corner
- To choose how video is shown, open the desktop app and go to ... (Tools) > Settings > Video > Switch to full screen for two-participant meetings
- For meetings with three or more participants, video feeds are shown in round bubbles
- How does it work? If you are using the desktop app on Windows or Mac, the other person is shown in full-screen view. Full screen remains active until screen or whiteboard sharing is activated