Start a meeting – iPad/iPhone
Start a meeting from your iPad or iPhone. You can share your screen or present files and whiteboards.
All you need is the join.me app. If you don't have it, get it.
- Start the join.me app.
- To start a meeting tap one of the options:
- My personal link (LITE, PRO, or BUSINESS)
- One-time code
- audio-only (Available only on phones)
- A scheduled meeting (PRO and BUSINESS)
- Optional: You can also start directly from a document or file.
Tip: For PowerPoint and a few other file types, join.me uses the built-in viewer capability of iOS. PowerPoint animations are not supported, so participants see static images of each slide.
- Open the file in another app
- Tap .
- Once the file is open in join.me, tap Start to launch your meeting.
- Invite others to join.
You can also:
- Call in to a conference call
- Add video
- Share your screen and more