Start a meeting - Android
Start a meeting and share your screen from your Android phone or tablet.
- Get the join.me app and launch it.
- Log in to your join.me account.
- Under Start, tap an option to start your meeting.
- My personal link (LITE, PRO, or BUSINESS)
- One-time code
- audio-only (Available only on phones – Start an audio-only meeting on iPhone or Android)
- A scheduled meeting (PRO and BUSINESS)
- To start sharing your screen tap the orange button in the lower right corner of your device.
Once sharing is active, small orange rings pulse inside the join.me puck to convey that screen sharing is active.Caution:Each tap enables and disables screen sharing!Tip: Move the puck if it's blocking important content.Note: On first use, you will see a Privacy Reminder explaining that everything on your screen is visible to meeting participants. This includes incoming notifications and phone calls. On some devices you must also Permit drawing over other apps.
- Invite others to join. Invite others – Android
- Call in to the conference call. Call in – Conference call on Android
- Add video. Use video - Turn on your webcam
Getting Started on Android: https://www.join.me/resources/user-tips/how-to-get-started-android
Sharing your screen on Android: https://www.join.me/resources/user-tips/how-to-share-screen-with-android