Share recordings (create a link)
Create links to your recordings so others can view or download them.
Warning: Anyone with the link can share it with others, so think carefully before sharing links to sensitive content.
- Log in to your PRO or BUSINESS account at https://join.me/.
- At the top of the page, click Recordings. A list of recorded meetings is displayed.
- Move your pointer over a recording. Some icons are displayed.
- Click the link icon (looks like a chain).
A link is generated. Share it via email, messaging etc. How does linking work? Who can see a link?
- Anyone with the link can view or download the file Warning: Anyone with the link can share it with others, so think carefully before sharing links to sensitive content.
- They cannot make changes
- Your link is not indexed by search engines unless you place the link on a site that gets indexed
Tip: If YouTube is your preferred distribution channel, you can upload your recordings without converting them. However, linking is the easiest way to share your recordings without the additional step of uploading the file to another site.