Schedule a meeting - Office 365
Use the join.me add-in for Office 365 to add join.me meeting details and send invitations to calendar events.
You need the free join.me add-in for Office 365. Get it from the Office store.
- In Office 365 Outlook, create a new calendar event. See the Office 365 documentation for further details.
The event Details window appears.
- On the top panel of the Details window select the join.me add-in. You may be prompted to log in to your join.me account.
- If you want one or more participants to join by phone:
- Select Include audio conference details.
- Select the conference numbers to include in the invitation.
- Select Generate invitation. The meeting details are added to the invitation.
- On the People panel add participants by either:
- Entering their e-mail
- Selecting them from the suggested contacts
- Add details and send:
- Add a title to your invitation.
- Modify the start and end date of the event.
- Click or tap Send.
Invitees receive an email with an invitation to your event.