Schedule a meeting – join.me for Google Calendar
PRO and BUSINESS subscribers can schedule and start meetings - including recurring meetings - directly from Google Calendar in Chrome.
Schedule a meeting using the join.me for Google Calendar extension
- For any Google Calendar event, go to Event Details.
- Click Make it a join.me meeting.
You may be prompted to log in to your join.me PRO or BUSINESS account.
Result: The Schedule join.me Meeting window is displayed.
- Choose the type of meeting (personal link or code) and the conference numbers to include in the invitation.
Tip: You can make the meeting repeat, just like with any other Google Calendar meeting.
- Click Generate invitation.
Result: Your settings are inserted into a new invitation.
- Edit and send the event just as you would any other event.