Request permission to annotate
As a participant in meeting hosted on a PC or Mac by a PRO or BUSINESS subscriber, you can ask for permission to annotate the presenter's screen, which means you'll be able to mark up their screen with notes, laser pointer, and more. You must be on a PC or Mac.
- During a meeting hosted on a PC or Mac by a PRO or BUSINESS subscriber, click the ... (Tools) button. Remember: You must be on a PC or Mac.
- Click Annotate. Attention: If you don't see the Annotate option, the meeting organizer has probably chosen not to allow annotation for this meeting.
- To change the color of the pen, highlighter, or laser pointer, click the colored circle (far right)
- To take a screenshot of your screen, click Snapshot Note: Shots can only be saved as .png files. The location of the Shots folder cannot be changed.
- To view saved snapshots, click Shots