join.me for G Suite - Administrator Set-up
Set up join.me for G Suite to let your users start join.me meetings directly from G Suite.
- You must be the join.me master account holder
- You must be a G Suite Domain Administrator
FAQs and How-to Video
Maybe you aren't sure if you can use the G Suite integration? Maybe you don't know who your master account holder is? Maybe you like watching videos? Then check out this blog post and video about the G Suite integration.
- Install join.me for G Suite. Here's how:
- Go to the Google Apps Marketplace and search for join.me for G Suite.
- Click INSTALL APP. Remember: You must be logged in as a G Suite Domain Administrator.
- When prompted, click Accept to grant permissions and accept terms on behalf of all join.me users in your account.
You are informed that "join.me has been installed."
- Make join.me available to your G Suite users. Here's how:
- On the third page of the install dialog, select Manage app. You are redirected to Google Admin Console.
- Select Settings > Go to join.me for setup.
- Log in to join.me and accept the terms on behalf of all join.me users in your account. Remember: You must log in as a join.me master account holder.
- On the confirmation page, click Use this account.
You receive the following error:
Unfortunately your account owner has not completed the setup for your domain. Once setup is finished you'll be able to access join.me from here. Please contact your administrator to complete the setup.
First, make sure you have access to the API in your Google Admin console ( http://admin.google.com):
- In the top-left corner of the Google Admin console, click the menu icon (next to the words Admin console).
- Select Security > API reference.
- Under API access, select the Enable API access check box.
- Once the API is enabled, try to access join.me under Apps.
Still not working?
- In the Google Admin console, go to your account and select Manage Apps > join.me > Remove.
- Go to Apps > Marketplace apps > join.me and select Remove App (trash can).
- Install join.me for G Suite again, as described above.