Reset Your Password
Reset your password using your email address. You do not need to be logged in to reset your password.
- Go to https://accounts.logme.in/forgotpassword.aspx.
- Enter your LogMeIn ID (email address) and select Submit. An email is sent to you with further instructions.
- Check your mailbox, and select the link in the email (or copy and paste it into your browser).
Troubleshooting: Can't find the email? View Why didn't I get my "Reset Password" email for my account?
- Enter and confirm your new password.
Tip: A strong password must match the following requirements:
- Contains 12 characters or more.
- Made of capital letters, lowercase letters, and numbers.
- Is changed every 90 days.
- Does not match your LogMeIn ID.
- Does not match any of your four most recent passwords.
Result: The Password Strength Meter measures the strength of your new password.
- Select Create new password.
Results: You're ready to use your new password the next time you log in to www.join.me.
Article last updated: 12 January, 2023