Can I show initials instead of emojis?
LITE, PRO, or BUSINESS subscribers can choose to show either participants' initials or emojis.
Who sees what?
- In a Free meeting, emojis are shown for everyone without a profile image
- In a LITE, PRO, or BUSINESS meeting, either initials or emojis are shown for everyone without a profile image, as set by the meeting owner
Here's how to switch between initials and emojis:
- During a LITE, PRO, or BUSINESS meeting on a PC or Mac, click ... (Tools).
- On the Settings window, click Meeting.
- Under By default, bubbles show, set your preference:
- only initials
- fun emojis
Starting with your next meeting on the same PC or Mac, your changes are applied.