Annotate: Pen, Highlighter, Laser Pointer
During a PRO or BUSINESS meeting on a PC or Mac, you can use annotation tools to help get your point across.
- During a PRO, or BUSINESS meeting on a PC or Mac, click ... (Tools).
- Click Annotate to show the annotation toolbar.
Note: Participants must be using the desktop app in order to add annotations of their own.
Figure 1. Annotation toolbar Annotate
Figure 2. Annotation in action
- To change the color of the pen, highlighter, or laser pointer, click the colored circle (far right).
- To take a screenshot of your screen, click Snapshot.
Note: Shots can only be saved as .png files. The location of the Shots folder cannot be changed.
- To view saved snapshots, click Shots.
- To allow participants on a PC or Mac to annotate, unlock Participants. Otherwise folks on a PC or Mac can ask you for permission to annotate.
Note: Participants running the desktop app or HTML5 compatible browsers can annotate. Participants may be prompted to download and run the desktop app. The message says Click download to start annotating.
Example: How-to video