Allow audio and/or video
As meeting host, you have control over participants' ability to use audio and/or video during your meetings.
Important: Settings take effect starting with your next conference!
- Log in to your account at https://join.me/.
- At the top of the page, click Settings.
- Under Conference mode, choose who can talk:
- only organizers can talk: Nobody but you, the meeting host, can use the conference line.
- others can only talk: Allow participants to connect to your conference call , but not show themselves using their webcam.
- others can talk and use video: Allow participants to connect to your conference call and show themselves using their webcam.
- Save your changes.
Starting with your next conference, your settings take effect.