Troubleshooting Windows Network Connections
After reinstalling Hamachi manually, your network connections list is still empty and the Hamachi client fails to connect to the network adapter.
Your registry may be corrupted.
- Press the Windows key and the R key on your keyboard to open the Run window.
- Type regedit, and press Enter.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network and delete the Config key.
- Reinstall Hamachi.
- Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and remove your network adapter.
- In the Device Manager, select Action > Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the network adapter.