How to update/remove network share credentials for Hamachi
Windows and Mac allow you to save credentials when connecting to Network resources.
If stored credentials are expired or no longer valid, the target share returns an error:
The network folder specified is currently mapped using a different user name and password.
- Open your Start menu and in the search bar type manage passwords.
- Select Manage Windows Credentials.
- Check/edit/delete your saved network credentials as required
Using Command Line
net use \\ComputerName\FolderName$ /delete
On a Mac
- In Finder, click Go at the top of the screen.
- Click Utilities.
- Click Keychain access.
- Under login, ctrl+click the relevant entry.
- Click delete.