How to Install a Hamachi Client in Client-Only mode
Follow this procedure to download and install the Hamachi client without associating it with an account.
Important: Do not log in to your account.
Note: Hamachi for Linux is installed in client-only mode by default. To detach a Linux client, see How to Detach (Delete) a Client from Your Account.
- Go to the Hamachi product page.
- Click the Try it free link.
- Do not create an account.
- Click the Download Now link at the bottom of the page.
Result: The Hamachi installer is launched.
- Follow all on-screen instructions.
Result: After the installation is complete, the Hamachi client starts up automatically.
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022