How to Deploy the Hamachi Client to a Remote Computer
Follow this procedure to send an installation link that the recipient can use to download and install the Hamachi client. The client will be attached to your account.
All defaults set underwill be applied to the new client(s).
- On the LogMeIn.com web site, switch to Network mode and click the Deployment link.
- Click Add New Link.
Result: The Deploy Hamachi to remote computer(s) (Step 1 of 2) page is displayed.
- Type a Description that you can use to recognize your installation link.
- In the Maximum number of remote installations box type the maximum number of computers that will be able to use the link to install the Hamachi client.
Example: For example, you may want to send the link to all users in an entire department.
- In the Expiration field you may choose when you want the validity of the link to expire.
- Select the Network(s) that you want the client to be able to access.
- Click Continue.
Result: The Deploy Hamachi to remote computer(s) (Step 2of 2) page is displayed.
- Send the link to the recipient(s):
- Click Copy to place the link onto your clipboard for you to paste into an email or instant messaging service message to send to the user(s)
- Click Send to open your default email client with the link in the body of the message for you to send to the user(s)
- Click Test to view the message that will be displayed when the recipient clicks the link
Result: The link is sent to the recipient.