How to Add/Remove a Client to/from a Network
- On the LogMeIn web site, go to the Networks > My Networks page.
Your Hamachi networks and clients are listed.
- On the My Networks page, click Edit next to the client you want to work with. The Edit Client page is displayed.
- Select the Networks tab. A list of available networks is displayed.
- Select the networks you want the client to be able to access. Clear the networks that you do not want the client to be able to access. Remember: A client assigned as the gateway in a gateway network cannot be a member of any other network.
- Click Save. If the client is online, changes are applied immediately. If offline, changes are applied when the client comes online.
Tip: You can also add and remove clients by selecting My Networks > Edit (for a network) > Add/Remove members.