How do I give access to additional networks?
By default, the client set as the gateway in a Hamachi gateway network will provide access to the subnet that the Hamachi Gateway Adapter was bridged to.
Follow this procedure to set an existing gateway to recognize additional subnets that are accessible by the gateway node.
- Open the Hamachi client that is set as the gateway.
- Right-click the gateway network and select Gateway settings from the menu.
- Select the Remote Networks tab.
- Click Add to add new remote networks.
- Enter the Network address and Subnet mask in dotted decimal format.
- Click OK to save your settings.
Members of the gateway network will now be able to access resources on all recognized subnets.