Tag new GoToWebinar registrants in Infusionsoft
Zapier is a third-party product that connects the web apps that you use (e.g., Gmail, SalesForce, LinkedIn) and easily moves your data between them, allowing you to automate tedious tasks and forms. You can take information from those apps (e.g., attendees, entries, subscribers) and turn them into registrants for GoToWebinar. If you want to automatically register tagged Infusionsoft contacts to a GoToWebinar event, you can do it with Zapier. To do so, you will need a GoToWebinar account, an Infusionsoft account, and a Zapier account.
Topics in this article:
- Connect GoToWebinar to Zapier: To connect your GoToWebinar account to Zapier, you must schedule a webinar. You can learn more about getting started with GoToWebinar on Zapier here.
- Connect Infusionsoft with GoToWebinar via Zapier: To connect Infusionsoft with GoToWebinar, make sure you have created an Infusionsoft tag. You can learn more about getting started with Infusionsoft on Zapier here.
Note: GoToWebinar requires a first name, last name and email address to create registrants.
Click here to add new GoToWebinar registrants by tagging them in Infusionsoft. To finalize the account connection, follow these steps:
1. Connect your Infusionsoft account by providing your login credential (i.e., email and password), or select an already connected account.
2. If Infusionsoft asks to allow Zapier access, click Allow.
3. Specify the Infusionsoft tag, which will trigger a contact’s registration to GoToWebinar. Click Save + continue.
4. Make sure you have scheduled a webinar in GoToWebinar. If you have, click I created a webinar. Continue!
5. Connect your GoToWebinar account by providing your login credentials (i.e., email and password).
6. After selecting your scheduled webinar from the drop down-menu, match the fields from Infusionsoft with the fields in GoToWebinar.
7. Click Save + finish! to complete the Zap.
8 Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to register tagged Infusionsoft contacts to GoToWebinar.
Note: If you ever want to change this Infusionsoft and GoToWebinar integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like. You can also check out all that's possible with GoToWebinar on Zapier, and other ways to connect Infusionsoft and GoToWebinar.