Share Your Screen (Android)
If you are a webinar panelist running Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, you can share your entire Android screen with the rest of the webinar participants!
Topics in this article:
1. First, you must have Presenter controls. If you are not the organizer or presenter, ask the organizer to promote you to Presenter.
2. Once you see the "You're the presenter" screen, you can start screen sharing in either of the following ways:
- Tap Share your screen on the "You're the presenter" screen to start sharing immediately. Note that your entire screen will be shared to your attendees.
- First go to the screen that you want to share (such as a specific app, or the device's the home screen). Then swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the device's notification center and tap Share Screen.
3. The first time the screen is shared, a window will notify you that GoToWebinar will capture the entire screen and broadcast it to other webinar participants. Tap Start Now to continue.
You can stop screen sharing in either of the following ways:
- Swipe down to reveal the device's notification center and tap Stop Sharing.
- Return to the GoToWebinar app and tap Stop Sharing.