Set Default Audio Options
Each time you schedule a new session, it will automatically use the default audio settings configured for your account (but you can change them for each specific session, as needed). Changing your settings will only impact the webinars that you schedule after that point. It will not affect previously scheduled sessions – you must change those manually if desired. See Available Audio Modes to learn more about which audio options you can provide to your attendees.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
Change default audio options
- Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Click the Settings icon in the left toolbar.
- Select one of the following audio options.
- Built-In – This includes VoIP, long distance (toll) numbers, and toll-free numbers (OpenVoice Integrated).
- Custom – Enter the conference call information of your third-party audio service you'd like your attendees, co-organizers, and panelists to call.
- Click Save when finished.
Change the list of toll and toll-free countries
If you are providing long-distance (toll) or toll-free phone numbers for your attendees, you can choose which countries are included in the session information for each webinar.
- While changing your default audio options, click Edit next to the "Long distance number" and/or "Toll-free Numbers" checkboxes.
- Select the desired countries. To select all available countries, check the All Countries box.
- Click Select when finished. Added countries will appear when you return to the Settings page.
Choose a preferred phone number
If you are providing multiple countries in the list of long-distance (toll) or toll-free phone numbers shown to your attendees, you can choose which country appears first in the list by designating it a "preferred country". If you don't choose a preferred number, the phone number that's displayed to attendees will be the billing country associated with your account.
Choose a preferred country by selecting the Star icon next to a country so that it turns blue . You can only select 1 preferred country.