Question and Answer
Attendees can ask Questions to organizers during a session. Organizers can sort the Questions and flag them with priority, as well as assign Questions to another organizer or panelist. Only organizers can view all Questions and Answers, set priority and assign Questions to other organizers or panelists. Panelists can only see Questions assigned to them.
Topics in this article:
1. In the Questions pane on the Control Panel, select the Question you'd like to answer.
2. Type your response in the text field, or use the drop-down menu to respond, and click Send Privately to send the answer to the attendee only or Send to All to send the answer to everyone in the session.
3. After you've answered a question, a checkmark will appear in the flag column.
1. In the Questions pane on the Control Panel, select the Question to highlight the entire row.
2. Right-click the actual Question, and select Assign Question to in the drop-down menu.
3. Choose the name of the organizer or panelist. Whoever you choose will get assigned to the Question.
1. On the top of the Control Panel, click Options.
2. Select Attendees Can Ask Questions. If the option is checked, attendees can ask Questions. If the option is unchecked, Q & A is disabled, and no one can ask Questions.