Manage Webinars via Android
As a GoToWebinar organizer, you can use the Android app to view and manage your scheduled webinars while on the go! You can view your scheduled sessions, track your registrants and even invite others.
1. Select the Sign In link.
2. Enter your organizer credentials (i.e., email address and password).
3. Select the Log In button.
3. The Home screen will automatically change to the My Webinars screen, which you can use to access the features described below.
1. On the My Webinars screen, select the Plus icon (you must be logged in to see this option).
2. Enter your session details.
3. Select the Check icon when finished.
Who's paying attention? How many people like the webinar content? These are a couple organizer-specific features you can manage on your Android device. You can join your own webinar on an Android as a secondary app to view these features.
1. There are a couple ways to join your own webinar from an Android device:
- Tap a specific webinar > Join icon .
- Tap the More icon next to the specific webinar under My Webinars > Join this webinar.
To track attentiveness and likes, look at the bottom right of the screen. You'll see the total percentage of attendees paying active attention at any given moment. The blue flow chart displays the percentage over the course of the webinar. Next to Attentiveness, you'll see a Heart icon and the number of "likes" your webinar has in real time.
To turn these features off, select the More icon > Hide Hearts OR Hide Attentiveness.
To enable attendee's ability to share webinar via social media, select the More icon > In session sharing > slide the tab to its on position.
Once you log in to the app, the My Webinars screen will automatically display a list of all upcoming webinars that you previously scheduled from a computer.
- Tap a webinar to see the session details.
- Tap the Basicsfield for recurring webinars to see the details for each one.
- Tap See all staff members to see a list of all co-organizers and panelists that you have added to the session.
1. On the My Webinars screen, tap the desired webinar (you must be logged in to see this screen).
2. Tap the floating Share icon .
3. Select which Android app you would like to use to share the session details (e.g., Email, Message). The available apps will vary depending on which apps you have installed on your device.
4. Depending on the app you selected, a new item will open and be automatically pre-populated with the session details (for example, if you selected Email then a new email message will launch).
Get your questions answered even quicker by visiting the FAQ page in the app! On this page, you can access and read through solutions to the most common webinar issues.
1. Select the Options icon .
2. Select FAQs.