Create Reports in the Admin Center
You can create reports to view data on your organizers and past sessions. Data is stored for 1 year from the event date. If an user has just ended a session, it may take up to 15 minutes for the session to appear in your reports.
Topics in this article:
1. Log in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
2. Select Create Reports on the top navigation bar.
3. On the Create Reports page, choose the following types of reports you want to run. Learn more.
4. Choose a date range either within the past year or between specific “From” and “To” dates.
5. Select users or groups. You can filter the following:
- All users, individual users or multiple users
- All administrators, individual administrators or multiple administrators
- All managers, individual managers or multiple managers
- Ungrouped users
- Device groups (GoToAssist only)
- Seats (i.e., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, GoToAssist, OpenVoice)
6. Then click Excel or HTML to view information on your account and users.
As an account administrator, there are many types of reports that you can run using the Admin Center.
- Activity report – Shows a summary of each organizer’s product usage
- User status report – Shows the product/tier assignment(s), user group, and current role(s) of each user on your account
- Toll-free (OpenVoice) usage report – Shows details about OpenVoice usage
- Webinar registrant report – GoToWebinar only. Shows details about the registrants and attendees of your organizers' webinars
- Webinar recording registration report – GoToMeeting only. Shows details about the registrants for your organizers’ recordings.