Can I automatically record my webinar?
Yes. You can choose to automatically record all future Standard and Webcast webinars by default, or enable/disable it for one specific webinar at a time.
Enable/disable for all future webinars
You can do this from the Settings page.
1. On the Dashboard, click the Settings icon in the left navigation.
2. Open the Recording section.
3. Switch the Start recording automatically when broadcast begins toggle to the "On" position.
Enable/disable for a specific webinar
You can enable or disable (if you have the auto-record setting "on") a specific webinar by editing the webinar details.
1. On the Dashboard, either schedule a new webinar or open an existing one.
2. On the Event Details page, open the Settings section.
3. Switch the Automatically start recording toggle to the "On" of "Off" position.
4. If you've launched the webinar but haven't began broadcasting, you can also check the "Record on start" box found at the top of the Control Panel.