Start a Scheduled Training
You can easily start your scheduled session in several ways. Keep in mind that you can start sessions at any time and as many times as you'd like, making it easy to practice ahead of time!
Log in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- On the My Trainings page, click Start next to the session you wish to begin.
- The GoToTraining app will automatically launch you into session.
See Using the Control Panel (Windows and Mac) for information about the features and tools available to you while in a session. For help with downloading the desktop app, see Steps for Installing on Windows or Steps for Installing on Macs.
If you already have the desktop app installed, you can start the session directly from it.
- Access the desktop app menu as follows:
- If it is not currently running, locate the application on your computer and open it.
- If it is already running, right-click the daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or toolbar (Mac).
- Click My Trainings.
- A new web browser page will launch and direct you to the My Trainings page in your web account. Click Start next to the session you wish to begin.
See Using the Control Panel (Windows and Mac) for information about the features and tools available to you while in a session.
- If you have the Join URL on hand (such as in an email reminder), you can simply click it to automatically launch the session.
- If prompted, log in with your email and password.