Set Default Audio Options
Each time you schedule a new session, it will automatically use the default audio settings configured for your account (but you can change them for each specific session, as needed).
See Available Audio Modes to learn more about which audio options you can provide to your attendees.
Topics in this article:
1. Log in at https://global.gototraining.com.
2. Click Settings in the left navigation.
3. Select the desired audio options, as follows:
- Select Use my own conference call service, then enter the conference-call information of your third-party audio service.
4. Click Save when finished.
If you are providing long-distance (toll) or toll-free phone numbers for your customers, you can always choose which countries are included in the session information for each training.
- While changing your default audio options, click Edit next to the "Long distance number" and/or "Toll-free Numbers" checkboxes.
- Select the desired countries. To select all available countries, check the box next to "Country" at the top of the list. If desired, you can also designate a preferred country.
- Click Done when finished. Added countries will appear when you return to the Settings page.