Share Your Screen (Mac Desktop App)
You can share your screen during a session, which allows you to present a document, presentation or anything else you'd like to attendees. You can choose to share your primary monitor or even a single application.
Topics in this article:
1. In the Screen Sharing pane of the Control Panel, use the drop-down menu to select which portion of your screen you would like to share.
You will see a preview of your selection indicated by a green highlight.
- To share your entire desktop, select Main Screen.
- To share only an application, select it in the menu. Only applications that are currently open (i.e., not minimized) will be shown.
When you pause screen sharing, the image of the screen currently being shown will freeze until you stop or restart the broadcast.
1. In the Screen Sharing pane, click the Pause button .
2. A "Paused" message will appear at the top of the Screen Sharing pane, and the Pause button will switch to Play . To restart screen sharing, click the Play button .
3. You can pause or restart screen sharing at any time.
When you stop screen sharing, attendees will see the Hallway again and a message that the organizer's screen is not being shared.
1. Click either of the following buttons:
- Click the Stop button in the Screen Sharing pane.
- Click the green Screen button on the Grab Tab.
2. You can start screen sharing again at any time, or invite others to share their screen by making them Presenter.